Friday, March 16, 2012

Change in the soccer schedule.

Players and parents, there has been a change in the tournament schedule. I just talked to the tournament director and he informed me that an extra team has entered the tournament and this will change the format of the tournament.
  Our first game is still tomorrow at 9:30am, and we should arrive at the School of the Nations at 9am. But after that I think we will play only more game on Saturday, and maybe one more game on Sunday. I am not sure of the exact time of those games yet. As soon as I receive the new schedule I'll share it with all.

  Just want to give you a heads up as soon as possible. If not latter tonight, then tomorrow morning we'll know exactly when we'll play.
If possible, try to be flexible. Regardless, our first game is confirmed for Sat. 9:30am. So I'll see you there at 9am. Thanks!

Coach Batista.

--

Go Eagles!
Coach Batista

Blog: www.coachbatista.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment