Monday, November 9, 2015

Fwd: Experience Evernotea A New Dottotech Webinar! You Are Invited!

I highly recommend this! and it's free!  Steve Dotto is a great teacher... 

 


Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
 Hi JP.
 
How the heck are you doing? 

I wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I have a brand new Evernote webinar all set and ready to roll, and, of course, you are invited.

The webinar is Experience Evernote. It is (I think) the best introduction to Evernote yet conceived by mortal man. 

I may be overstating it, but you will never know if you don't join me!

Evernote is one of the great digital tools we have access to, and I have built my whole productivity system around it. 

The Experience Evernote webinar will be a great introduction to Evernote if you have not yet made it a part of your day.

 

Webinar Times

Nov 10, 1PM PST

Nov 10 4PM PST

Nov 11 10AM PST

Nov 12 1PM PST

Click here to Register

Not only do I have a new webinar on Evernote but I have also redesigned Evernote Made Easy, my flagship course that has undergone an extensive overhaul!

All of our existing Evernote Made Easy students will be upgraded to the new course content as soon as it is released! (Nov 16 is the roll out date for the new content)

 

I hope to see you in the webinar! 

 

I will keep each webinar to 1 hour!

 

If you can't make it live, there will be a replay link sent out after the webinar so go ahead and register!

 

Steve

 

 
 

Steve Dotto
info@dottotech.com

DTL-150.jpg

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Dotto Tech Suite 1 115 East Pender St. Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1T6 Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment